Are you troubled by NEGATIVITY…? Are you looking for a spiritual environment…?
Your search is over.
Introducing Mini Storify Truly organic Frankincense Resin 250gm which Keep negative energy away and also makes your surrounding with full positive energy. On the other hand, Frankincense Natural Non-Bleached Ayurvedic Organic When expose to heat, it releases an aroma which creates a sacred environment during religious ceremonies. According to Ayurveda, daily burning of frankincense in the home brings good health to all family members.
- Frankincense work as Natural Ayurvedic Air Purifier.
- IT can be used at multiple places like home, temple, church and mosque.
- 100% natural extract from the Ghee, Lobaan, Googal, Herbals & Hawan.
- It perfect companion for getting into a meditative or spiritual state.
- Also wonderful sleep aid because of its aroma therapeutic benefits, relieving stress and promoting relaxation.
- Ideal for burning on charcoal, incense burner with sieve and incense burning oven. Process without any chemical Use.
This packet contains Frankincense Resin 250gm
HOW TO BURN RESIN INCENSE – There are many techniques for burning resin incense, this is just one of many. However resins will not burn on their own, at minimum they require charcoal tablets and a charcoal incense burner.
Fill your charcoal burner 3/4 full with sand or rocks to absorb some of the heat. Then place your burner on a heat resistant surface, such as a ceramic coaster or tile, as the bottom of the burner will become very hot and may result in damage to your surface.
Using tongs to hold the charcoal tablet, light it following the instructions provided with your charcoal. Place the hot charcoal onto the bed of sand inside your charcoal burner or onto the mesh screen if you burner has one
Allow the charcoal 5-15 minutes to fully come to temperature indicated by a layer of ash forming on the tablet. Using a metal spoon, add a very small amount of resin on top of the hot charcoal releasing the fragrant incense smoke. Repeat as desired until the charcoal is exhausted.
When finished, allow the charcoal to completely cool in the burner before discarding. When in doubt, dowse it with water.
Here you can find more details Click Here
Here you can check out our Facebook page Click Here
|Dimensions||18 × 5 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.